DIY Paint Warehouse
DIY Wax White
DIY Wax White
4 OZ .
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry completely before applying wax. (15 minutes to a few hours.)
2. Use wax brush or lint free cloth to evenly apply a thin layer of wax. (Surface may appear uneven or translucent)
3. Allow to dry overnight. (Surface will even out)
4. After wax has dried, buff to a beautiful hard sheen with a soft cloth.
5. Finished surfaces should be kept free of moisture and extreme use for a week or more, to fully cure or harden.
DO NOT FREEZE!
5 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
Fast drying low VOC furniture wax.
INGREDIENTS: love, beeswax, carnauba wax, candelila wax, ceresin wax, isophar, pigment
Add a title to introduce your product's features
Provide details in each of the collapsible rows to give your customers the information they need to pick the best product.
Change the title and icon of each row to suit your brand.
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER